Centurion & Supreme Boats held their annual Dealer Meeting and Sales School November 6-9. Dealers were invited to the spectacular Tenaya Lodge near Yosemite National Park to learn about the exceptional 2017 Centurion and Supreme boats and participate in sales training. Dealers collaborated on best practices while having fun with vendors and the Centurion and Supreme staff. Matt Manzari, former pro wakeskater, was the featured speaker of the 2016 Centurion & Supreme Dealer Awards Dinner presented by Extreme Customer Trailers. Manzari shared his wakeskating experience, faith, and inspired the group. The meeting was punctuated with the presentation of awards to outstanding salespeople and dealerships.
“I couldn’t be more proud of the work that was accomplished at the 2016 Centurion & Supreme Dealer Meeting,” acknowledged Paul Singer President of Centurion & Supreme Boats. “But my favorite part of the meeting was just being together. This meeting gave me the opportunity to get to know our dealers in a fun, productive environment and for that reason I am so unbelievably energized about the future of these brands.”
Centurion & Supreme employees hosted classes, educating dealers about each brand and boat model, marketing initiatives, and analyzing the competition. Salespeople and vendors were treated to a tour of the Centurion & Supreme Boats Factory in Merced, Calif., where they saw boat building firsthand. They were able to meet factory employees and learn about the superior construction processes from Centurion and Supreme experts. The meeting was not all business, however, and many took the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful outdoors by hiking near the lodge, and visiting nearby Yosemite National Park and Bass Lake.
Dealers, vendors, and the Centurion & Supreme staff strengthened business relationships and developed comradery during the event. Attendees participated in a Team Challenge, where they were challenged to complete silly games in less than one minute. Centurion and Supreme also hosted a Fireside Hangout, allowing salespeople to mingle with one another while enjoying s’mores and a campfire.
The last night of the meeting, Paul Singer, President of Centurion & Supreme Boats introduced guest speaker and former pro wakeskater Matt Manzari who spoke about faith and perseverance relating to his miraculous comeback from serious injuries. Amy Mauzy, VP of Marketing and Sales for Centurion & Supreme Boats, hosted the Dealer Awards, recognizing the remarkable sales, customer service, and business achievements of salespeople and dealerships of the past year. The award recipients are listed below.
- Centurion-Supreme President’s Award: BoardCo
- Centurion-Supreme Dealer of the Year: Northwest Boat Sports
- Centurion Dealer of the Year: BoardCo
- Supreme Dealer of the Year: Northwest Boat Sports
- Centurion Worldwide Salesperson of the Year: Mitch Mann of BoardCo
- Supreme Worldwide Salesperson of the Year: Pat McDonald of Northwest Boat Sports
- Centurion-Supreme North Western Region Salesperson of the Year: Pat McDonald of Northwest Boat Sports
- Centurion-Supreme South Western Region Salesperson of the Year: Melanie Bosley of Century Marine
- Centurion-Supreme Central Region Salesperson of the Year: Luke Stoker of River Valley Power and Sports
- Centurion-Supreme Eastern Region Salesperson of the Year: Joe Overby of Overby Marine
- Centurion International Region Salesperson of the Year: Tracey Halcrow of Extreme Boat Sport
- Supreme International Region Salesperson of the Year: Tony Halcrow of Extreme Boat Sport
- Centurion-Supreme Athlete of the Year: Ashley Kidd
- Centurion-Supreme Best Boat Show Booth: Freedom Powersports & Marine
- Centurion Rookie Dealer of Year: Wizard Lake Marine
- Supreme Rookie Dealer of Year: Race City Marine
- Centurion International Best Social Media Marketer: Wizard Lake Marine
- Supreme International Best Social Media Marketer: Robertson Motorsports
- Centurion Domestic Best Social Media Marketer: Freedom Powersports & Marine
- Supreme Domestic Best Social Media Marketer: Faction Marine
- Centurion-Supreme Best Built Boat Award: Freedom Powersports & Marine
About Centurion Boats: Centurion boats are rigorously innovated World Championship water sports vessels of dominant performance, ambitious design and inspired craftsmanship achieved through experienced integrity. Leading the water sports towboat industry in innovation and performance since 1976, Centurion Boats was the first to introduce a wake surfing specific towboat and World Championship event based on this sport. Centurion continues to dominate water sports with this rigorous innovation. To learn more about Centurion Boats and its complete product line, visit www.centurionboats.com
About Correct Craft: Celebrating 91 years of excellence in the marine industry, Correct Craft is a Florida-based company with global operations. The Correct Craft family includes Centurion, Nautique, Supreme, Bass Cat and Yar-Craft boat companies, Pleasurecraft Marine Engine Group, and Aktion Parks. For more information please visit www.correctcraft.com